Piggy-backing onto my last post regarding organic vs artificial, let’s suppose, for example, we are all in a game, living on a game board. We can call it the Matrix, like the movie, or call it a simulation. The person who is ‘me = Donna’ is represented by my game piece, or avatar. I move around the game board square by square, believing I’m getting somewhere, but wait, almost like the game “Shoots and Ladders” (“Snakes and Ladders” in the UK) I land on a ‘shoot’ and down I go back where I started. Brush myself off, maybe next time if I’m lucky enough, I’ll land on a ‘ladder’ and climb because it feels better to climb.
Anything goes on this game board. You can choose to experience whatever you like – as long as it remains within the confines of the board. Also, everything is based on frequency and vibration, including our avatars. And one more important thing to note, the game is rigged – NO ONE REALLY WINS – only the game controller benefits.
What if life was actually like that – all the time thinking we’re moving along linearly going somewhere, but actually we’re in a game, on the same game board, possibly going nowhere. So why would I play? What if I didn’t have an awareness of choice and had to keep playing? It feels kind of hopeless like a life sentence. Sounds depressing really, but It can get better, I promise.
Present times are crushing humanity’s self-respect as we are being led down a path of poverty, powerlessness, dependence, sickness and heavy burdens. This grim future does not have to be the final sentence. Will fear be your jailer? It’s your choice to comply or not.
The good news is more and more people are unwilling to fall for the next bunch of lies! More and more will not comply and are questioning the contrived reality as it’s being served up. Awakened people are coming together and creating alternatives to the toxic choices deliberately placed onto the carefully contrived menu of the day.
‘Game over’ when there’s enough people refusing to comply.
It’s my belief we are existing on a prison-like planet which capitalizes on our lower vibrational emotional energy to fortify and solidify the bars. (Remember, everything is frequency based, including our emotions.) Our fear is their heroin. Depression, apathy, loathing, anxiety, suffering to name just a few, all serve to make the welds of the bars stronger. Why is the ‘news’ all fear-based? I’ve been aware of this, and trying to get free for years, causing me loads of frustration – in a sense, finding myself back where I started.
I’d get a glimpse of freedom, perhaps lifted off the game board for a few seconds, only to slide back into the black goo of this reality. My avatar is fed up and no longer wants to play this rigged game. I just want to find a way out!
A vicious circle indeed.
How do I end this cycle of free/not free? I feel good for a time and then the suppression and heaviness starts to invade my being. The negative beliefs pour in: “Why can’t you sustain freedom?” and the next thing I know – I’m beating myself with the sticks I find spread throughout the prison yard. Sticks like: “How come you can’t get this?” “What’s wrong with you?” It’s tiring really and horribly true. But it’s not the truth.
This prison matrix is incredibly complex and sophisticated. For some, it will be all they ever know. This very small visual spectrum labeled ‘existence’ will act as the bars of confinement for many. Within these bars we are fed constant lies, all to help sustain the illusion that this is all there is. These lies have one purpose – to keep us from knowing who we truly are.
Perhaps our overwhelming fear of death is really about not wanting to face another recycle into this depressing matrix. I’ve known for a long time and determined to break free by finding a way out.
We are not our bodies, minds, or thoughts. We are spirit. We are infinite awareness.
Here’s some examples of lies:
- LIE 1: We are our gender/sexuality. We are our jobs and financial status. We are the color of our skin. We are our ethnicity or our religion. We are defined by and identify with anything other than who we really are. The more labels, the farther away from our true self, the more invested in the game.
- LIE 2: We are here learning lessons so we can grow and move up and out of this existence. We continually come back to this ‘matrix/reality’ because we are being recycled, unable to escape. It doesn’t matter how many lessons we learn, only to forget once we are re-born back here – it won’t get us out. Forgetting who we are is another one of the game restrictions, making it really hard for anyone to access or remember our magnificence.
- LIE 3: It’s not that bad . . .
More clarification needed on this one:
- Keep your vibration high so you can leave. There is truth to this statement as our vibration needs to be higher (at death especially) than the vibration which holds us here. I know the ‘new age’ quest for love, light and bliss is just another hopeless trap set up for failure. I’ve always wondered though: “How do I obtain a high vibration within this matrix?” I can’t fake it till I make it, that’s incongruent, and I can’t fool frequency.
Think about it. Trying to get free of the game board while playing the game is impossible. My avatar is just moving along on this rigged board – one square at a time having an experience. My vibration gets too high, the game controllers interfere and wack it down. Too many happy/free people is not good for their business!
So how is it done? Let’s keep exploring here . . .
Stubbornly I continued on with my quest for freedom, really believing I would find it. Then I read a quote from Werner Erhard, a great influencer in my life, which got me thinking. I must give up believing I’m not free in order to get/experience freedom. Yes, exactly! Inherently, the mere action of looking for something means you believe you don’t have it.
Also helping me along my freedom journey, I came across the story of a man who obtained freedom in jail. This fascinated me. Years ago I wrote a post about Sydney Rittenberg, an American living in China who was taken from his home and thrown in jail. He somehow managed to put all resentment aside and create freedom within the walls. Wow, freedom in jail! He’s onto something!
What I’ve gathered is that when I identify with my avatar, I’m silently consenting to being conditioned and limited by imposed (or at least strongly suggested) restrictions. I forfeit my power and allow others to condition me and tell me who I am, how to live and what I can and can’t do. In this case, my avatar becomes ‘I’ as my identity and places the bars around me essentially cutting off any possible escape.
When I remember who I truly am, dis-identified from my avatar in the matrix, anything is possible. When I declare that this experience is not about the ‘me’ as a matrix-defined individual, but about me as an infinite awareness, all-knowingness self having an experience – then my existence can transform. This allows me to be free and leave this matrix once and for all.
Me as identified with labels and in fear in the matrix = Not free
Me as identified with infinite awareness having an experience = Free
Thank you David Icke for providing this last piece of the puzzle. I recently watched a Brian Rose interview with David Icke. It was brilliant. David spoke about his new book: The Trap. So much of what he shared rang true for me and my experience on Earth. I could personally verify what he was saying through the many experiences I’ve had.
A way out:
This is not me.david icke
This is an experience that me is having.
I am infinite awareness – all knowing having an experience.
He challenged people to go through their life for the next 30 days like this: everywhere you go, everything you do, do it from the above perspective, essentially looking at this reality through a level of expanded awareness. He also mentioned that we will inevitably get caught back into the matrix, but to gently remind ourselves it isn’t who we are and to bring ourselves once again into the awareness of being infinite having an experience.
So when I get caught back up in the dramas of the game – no worries, I remember and repeat who I am. No more to pick up that stick and beat myself because that’s what fuels the matrix. No more to keep searching for something that is inherently who I am. Get out of jail free – it’s just an experience I’m having, knowing now I can finally leave, no more recycling back into the mad matrix – thank you God.
Final Thoughts and Recommendations:
- Make ‘NO’ the most important thing that comes out of your mouth when asked to do something against your inner knowing. Don’t play the game!
- Become a witness of this world. Practice being with your observer self. This will help you be in the world but not of it, assisting you in naturally maintaining a higher vibration.
- Maintain your self respect by no longer participating in defacing yourself. Don’t fall into the trap! You are infinite awareness having an experience!
- Make your own game board – preferably a black and white checkered one, like a chess board. Let them know you are playing your own game! Place things on your board that remind you of who you truly are: things that you have created and things that open and expand your heart.
- God is in everything. Kindness above all – to self and others. Best to stay away from judgment.
- Much of this rings true for me at this time in my awareness. It may not be for you. Please only take what resonates and discard the rest.
Click here to watch Brian Rose and David Icke (you’ll need your email to watch, but it’s well worth it!)
Posts mentioned above:
Freedom: You Have the Keys!
Take a minute to ask yourself these questions: In the past, I’ve associated freedom with the physical, through my body. Running always felt like freedom to me, however, there have been few times in my life when my body felt the ease of running. What does physical freedom really feel…Keep reading
Organic vs Artificial
As we move closer to true freedom, it truly is challenging to maintain equilibrium as the outer world is in the process of deconstructing that which is not organic. We have been living in an artificial construct, an un-reality that has been sold to us as the truth. I question…Keep reading
The Pursuit of Happiness won’t end in Happiness
Just the nature of “being in pursuit” implies something is missing, akin to the grass is always greener on the other side. The one in pursuit believes he or she lacks the very thing they are pursuing. In the act of pursuit, what you’re after, in this case ‘happiness’, will…Keep reading
Please share your thoughts…